Dress Like Spencer Hastings.

by - September 13, 2016


As if you couldn't tell I have an unhealthy addiction to this show. This is my second post relating to it!

For this post I am collaborating with a company called Zalando http://www.zalando.co.uk/ They are an internet based company, very well known for their wide range and variety of shoes. They sell products of a wide variety of names and brands such as Diesel, Lipsy, Calvin Klein  and many more. The good thing about this store is that you can purchase your whole outfit from one place because they do everything. They have a sale on right now. So be sure to check it out if you need some new clothes for your summer wardrobe. P.s. they do free shipping *Happy Dance*




Spencer usually goes for the more laid back look. I like this outfit because it's very ordinary but it's still very sophisticated looking.
I loved her cardigan that is the focal point of this outfit. I've chosen a similar looking one by ESPRIT I think it looks really nice especially the detailing. The next item is just an average shirt. I've used an inexpensive one by vero moda. I think the shirt can be very versitile and be worn with anything. The next item is also your average black leggings. It's really simple. Then from what I can make of it she's wearing nude pointy shoes. I think this goes with the theme of nudes again. I've just gone for the classic heels by Tamaris. Finally she's completed the look with a little black signiture item. I've chosen a black Diesel bracelet.
This outfit is perfect for when your just running errands or a day at school.



Have fun with this look :D
Don't forget to:
Comment. Rate and Follow


xx


You May Also Like

0 comments

Labels