Dress Like Aria Montgomery

by - May 10, 2015


I love Aria from Pretty Little Liars. Her dress sense is really casual and girly. I chose to re-create this outfit because I think it's perfect for college and just running errands. It's such a comfortable, laid back look.



From the look you can tell this outfit will be perfect for those not too cold autumn days. 
I love the top and how she's layered it with the white top underneath. To me it makes the stripes more noticeable. From the image it looks like Aria has super skinny black jeans or leggings paired with ankle boots.  Another reason why this look is perfect for college or school is because you have your average sized side bag. From the image I realised you can see a pocket on the outside of the bag. So I've used one which has pockets on the outside and also a short strap and a longer one. Aria has a huge necklace on. I've gone for this golden rusted floral necklace because I think it just stands out from the look.

Want to try this outfit?


I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you try this look out be sure to let me know what you think of it.


Don't forget to:
Comment. Rate. Follow.


x

You May Also Like

5 comments

Labels